Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Maggie Holmes Carousel Collection

 Hey Friends! Super excited to report I went home on Friday and just dove into this collection!
It's absolutely beautiful! The colors, the papers and the embellies are all so perfect!
I took some photos of my process... The photographer in me wanted to show case the embellishments. So there I am for 30 minutes trying to style this photo...

Once I was pleased with my Instagram worthy picture I just dove in to this collection!
This paper was calling me so it's the first one I used. 
I tried to get fancy and punched out some stars and backed them with a few other papers in the collection. 

Here I broke out my planner and made it pretty!  


Thanks for stopping by! 

I have not made a dent in the product they sent me so heres to more creating with no limits!

It's really fun and makes me feel like being back in high school just cutting pretty paper up!

Peace love and pay-pa!
Jossie Posie 




3 comments:

  1. Love the layout!! All those embellishments are too cute! Your styling is always awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you w/ the photography cuz I'm like that now, but w/ my food, LOL!
    I love what you've created so far (and yay for finding your mojo and starting)!
    Can't wait to see what else you come up w/!

    ReplyDelete