Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Back to basics!

Hey friends! Happy Fri-Yay!

I have been in a creative slump lately... not creating, not blogging just watching movie after movie!
It's summer and the kids are off so everyday after work we are just on the go.  I move my lil paper project from the kitchen table to my bed and never get a chance to open it and play. I am in the process of moving all my crafty stuff from my master bedroom to a new spot in my garage. My son and husband painted an area in my garage white with white floors. I'm slowly very slowly trying to get it organized but feeling overwhelmed with so much crafty goodness! This is a good thing but I just need to prioritize my time better!

Ok with that being said I decided I needed to get back to the basics. The basics in health and my overall being. My one little word for this year was BE. So I decided I needed to remind myself off all the good things I want to be.   I am starting off this weekend with being good to myself!


photo taken at work excuse my messy desk!
 
I am going to dive into this box of goodies that Crate Paper sent me!
I just adore this new line of Maggie Holmes Carousel
Thank you so much Crate Paper!! I promise to use every bit of it!
 
xoxo
Jossie

4 comments:

  1. That is Super Cute (I WANT!) and good luck getting your mojo back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doreen! It's been hard not going to lie!
      My part time job is in my way! lol

      Delete
  2. Yay for getting back to crafting...summer is the hardest time with being on the go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Making layouts should be a full time gig for everyone!

      Delete