Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Punch it out!

Hey babes! I'm here with another collection.
This collection is my hand held hole punch collection.
Look its a pretty rainbow!


These punches here I use for banners and making tags.
I won that huge We R Memory one from my sweet friend Amber from Damasklove.
The other have all been purchased at either JoAnn's or Micheal's craft store.
As you can see they come in all different shape sizes.


I think my fav would have to be the white handled cross it reminds me of a cross stitch.
I like punching something different than just a circle.

Well that's it for today thanks for stopping by!
Ha! Don't worry I have a few more  collections to go before I can actually start crafting!

Peace, Love and pay-pa!  
Jossie  

1 comment:

  1. love the stars and the different size hearts! the rainbow handles are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete