Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Pocket Printer Collection


My pocket printer collection...
Why do I have so many?? Well I have been collecting these since I started scrapbooking back in 2012. The selphy was my first purchase and I have to say it's still a favorite. Out of all these it will give me a 4x6 photo and can print as tiny as a 2x2 so it does it all!



I then purchased the Zink Happy which works similar to the HP Sprocket. They both use zero ink technology. They also both print with adhesive backing which makes it so easy to scrapbook!

The Instax pink camera is a snap and go camera. The only thing with this one is once you print that is it you don't know what it will look like until the polariod comes out. I MESSED UP A LOT OF FILM ON THIS! So that's why I purchased the instax printer which you can print from your phone but with the option of adding filters so you get a great print every time. No more wasting film!

So yeah - thats my printer collection and I do not feel the need to add another single printer!

Thanks for letting me share!

Jossie 



4 comments:

  1. You have quite a few collections dont'cha! :0)
    I like seeing them...especially the items I will never own, LOL, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so funny! Love seeing your work I only wish I would make myself scrapbook.

      Delete
  2. Love them all...they all have different feels which I love. I enjoy these collections :) I don't even want to share mine ahahaha

    ReplyDelete