Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Phrase Stamp ALERT! Calling all phrase stamp hoarders!

Hey boo...

yeah you....

the one who collects roller stamps like me.... yeah- YOU!

I am dyin like not dead but a lil faint... I wanted to share this sneak peek of this phrase/roller stamp that I think you might need....

LOOK at this beauty!!

This stamp is a piece of Pink Paislee's newest collection by Paige Evans.
 

 
Remember way back when I had to spray paint one of Studio Calico's phrase stamp pink because they kept sending me black ones!? Sometimes ya gotta take matters in your own hands!!
So glad the crafty peeps over at Pink Paislee heard me :)
 
 
And... last but not least a picture of my collection since I have taken this picture... I actually need to buy another holder but those are hard to come by. I promise to update my post here once I have this new stamp in my hot little hands!!
 
oh... wait I forgot to tell you, You can get this stamp later this month. Please check out Paige's website here to see the rest of her collection: Take Me Away  
 
tata!
Jossie Posie

7 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!! Must.Have.Them.All. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Linda would like it! LOL!
    I have trouble stamping w/ them so I'm not really a fan.
    But so cool that they finally made pink one (for you)::smile::!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I totally remembered your pink diy stamp as soon as I saw this collection they must have copied you girlie lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I totally remembered your pink diy stamp as soon as I saw this collection they must have copied you girlie lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Pal!! I hope we both win this collection!!!!

      Delete