Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

The New Hello Kitty App! Say Wha!?

Hey my fellow Hello Kitty friends! Sanrio is getting ready to launch a new Hello Kitty App and they have asked me to be a part of their test group! Yes! You read that right!? Little ol' ME!

I was super excited and responded immediately! Within an hour I was sent the information to login.



Without spoiling the new app its a place for you to share posts about anything super cute! A place where the Sanrio community to gather. 
Here's some favorite pictures I uploaded to the app...

Adorable mug from Amazon.com

Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge 

My handy dandy Janome sewing machine that I have used a handful of times! I promise to take a sewing class this summer!

One of my fav date/phrase stamps for layouts.  

last but not least ... the day I met this little lady! My bestie Sara and I drove about an hour away to catch her. You know I had to wear my bow #twinsies !  

This app is pretty adorable! Once I opened it I was hooked! I loved making my avatar. It has the cutest designs. The best part was that I also got to request my own ideas on what I like and what I thought needed to be added. Again this app is in the testing phase and I wish I could share more but until I get the go ahead I will be back with an updated post. 
feel free to leave me a comment on what you would like to see on the app and I will def report back to the Sanrio community. 

Happy Friday!
Peace, Love and Hello Kitty!!! 
Jossie Posie 



3 comments:

  1. Say Whhhaaaaaatttt?!?!? Super cute idea (for Hello Kitty fans which I am not, LOL) and so cool that they asked you to participate! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome...you are the perfect person to test it out for them :D

    ReplyDelete