Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Get Ready for summer with Kate Spade! Cheers!

Drink Me! 
So I was eyeing this wine carrier from a winery in Napa and well lets say it was way overpriced.
So I'm going along with my day and wouldn't ya know it!?
A surprise email with a 30% discount arrived from good ol' Kate herself!
 
I had to order! This wine tote was on sale and I used the code "sunshine" to get the extra 30% off!
Oh and freeeee shipping was included!
 
at $9.20 this carrier was a steal! I cant wait be able to transport my drinky-poo in style!

 
Here are some other styles they carried... honestly the black cheers is pretty fun too! 

 
So this gem was worth the $9.20 compared to Macy's offering it for a solid $20!
 
ok friends that's all she wrote for today!
 
cheers!
Jossie Posie
 
 
 
   
 

4 comments:

  1. what an awesome deal!!!! So cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal! I like the black "cheers" as a far as looks go, but the "drink me" phrase is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doreen I'm so temped to order the black too!

      Delete