Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Vintage Disneyland Themed Birthday Party!

Hey! Hi Friends! Today I am sharing some pictures from my sweet grandbabies first birthday! The theme was "Vintage Disneyland". I apologize now for the picture overload!  
My daughter made this cake and made that topper with my Cameo! I was amazed she figured it after being in the studio for less than a half an hour! 


This here banner came from @craftedbyjen I won it on her instagram! It was perfect for our party! 

How cute are these flamingo's with Mickey hats!?

I still can't believe my baby is ONE!

So one banner couldn't be enough so I made this banner to go on her highchair.

I used an old Disney book and cut the letters with my cameo. The faces were also cut from a book that I found at my local thrift store. 


Here is my daughter's sweet little family. 


Our party got rained out and we had to put plan B into action... Plan B was a Pizza Restaurant that had a party room... 

I did my best to transform this pizza place into a vintage Disneyland setting.


I made fruity pebbles Mickey Mouse shaped  Tinker Treats. I am so happy to report we did not have any Prince Charming Churros left otherwise I would of ate them at home! 


I purchased this book from the thrift store and my daughter painted the middle pages a midnight blue. 
I then cut out letters with my cameo. I also tried printable vinyl for the first time. I must say I give it a huge thumbs up!



too many goodies... 





Our party guests also dressed up as their favorite Disneyland characters.

We did not let the rain stop us ... It turned out to be a great birthday even if we had to move the party at the last minute.

Thanks for stopping by... here is a quick video of my sweet babies :)

click here: Birthday Girl

xoxo
Jossie Posie 

Oh and thank goodness birthday's only come once a year! This grammy is tired! 





3 comments:

  1. Everything is so adorable! You girls need to go into party planning :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! But OMG 1 years old already! That was fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really interesting that you had this wonderful Disneyland themed party. I am eagerly looking forward to your party planning tips. We visited an event space Chicago for our party last week. It was a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete