Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

#NSD I'm a guest artist over at Shimille.com

Hey Friends! Did you have a wonderful National Scrapbook day!? Did you pull your girlfriends together and get out the paper & glue!? 
 
I would love for you to pop on over @shimelle.com and see my guest artist layout. The technique is stamping. I stamped some cute bunny ears and cut them out and just had fun placing them everywhere! :)
 

Come and play! There is still time to create a page using a stamping technique and link up! I'd love to see what you create! Don't forget to link up here...shimelle.com

With that said ... here we are scrappin, wait is that a word? You know, I wish I could come up with a better name than scrapbooking.  I once thought of scrapboogers but it's really not cute. Hmmm... I will have to brainstorm some more.
 
 Our yearly traditional #NSD picture!
 
xoxo
Jossie
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Yay Jossie! So awesome that you were featured :D had such a great time getting together to be crafty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! Can't wait for our next meet up!

      Delete