Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Drive -Thru Soft Serve!

 
Hey friends! Hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Weekend!
Here is a recap of one of my favorite places to purchase ice cream.
It's located in Pleasanton, CA.
You don't even have to get out your car! Ha!  
These signs below greet you at the walk up window which is what we did on Saturday.
 
Opps... I snapped this picture after I tried it! :)
This is pineapple and orange sherbet mixed!
 
My niece and my son chose good ol' fashioned vanilla.
 
 
I love all things vintage and I wish my kids were able to experience life before iphones and play stations.
 
Thanks for taking this road trip with me!
 
This creamery is called Meadowlark Dairy.
 
xoxo
Jossie  

2 comments:

  1. Cute! My husband LOVES soft serve ice cream...he would love this place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious!! We used to have two dairies in San Jose when I was in high school and I loved it...so sad they are now housing developments.

    ReplyDelete