Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Cookies with Pottery Barn

Merry Christmas Eve!
 
Last night we made cookies for Santa with these adorable Santa measuring cups & measuring spoons from Pottery Barn. It was so much fun and these were a great addition to our yearly tradition.
These two were my helpers. Every year I take pictures of them helping me. It's so fun to see how much they remember from the year before.   This year we also drew with fabric markers on their aprons before we started cooking.

 
Here are our cookies for Santa... the best part, watching them watch them rise!



Just wanted to let you know the measuring cups today are on sale at  Pottery Barn for 
9.99!! That's a steal for these ceramic cups!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by friends!
 
 
Jossie

3 comments:

  1. So do you work for Pottery Barn now?! LOL!
    Those ARE cute!! But not as cute as your photos and your tradition!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doreen - I'm not kidding I wanted to apply just for the holidays!! Lol I wanted everything! Addicted to decorating :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete