Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Paper Chaser Tote #DIY

Hi Friends!
 
Today's DIY is going to be super short and sweet!
 
I have not used my Cameo in about two months! Let me start off by saying "this machine never disappoints!"
I decorated this tote as a project to submit my work for the DearLizzy design team call. I would love love love to work with her! I really enjoy her child at heart style.  If I could I would wear a tulle skirt on the daily, ohhkay?
 
 
This is perfect to store my new Dear Lizzy Documentary items that I recently purchased. So here we go... you ready for my DIY!?
 
 
I started off by writing my phrase until I thought it was good enough (remember I'm on a time crunch here) I then took a picture with my iphone.
Here is the picture I took with my iphone. I uploaded it to my Cameo design space.
Once I was in the studio I mirrored this image to the right. Once it was mirrored I traced and cut it on iron-on vinyl.    
 
 

 
Once I have my cut iron on vinyl I then ironed it on my tote bag. I placed my iron directly on top of my vinyl.



The key to remember when doing this is to let your iron on vinyl cool down before you peel off the top layer.  

 
Wa- La! You now have an awesome decorated tote with your own phrase!
 
I am hoping to make more once I get my hands on a heat press. I would love to add these to my shop Jossie Posie .
 
Peace love & pretty paper!
 
xoxo
Jossie

4 comments:

  1. SO AWESOME JOSSIE!!! Love it :) Good luck...you totally need to get the job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind thank you Linda! Good luck to you too!

      Delete
  2. OOhhhh If you get it, I will get to say "I knew her when..." LOL
    For real though, good luck! Although you'll fit right in w/ your fun, cute style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Doreen! I really do appreciate your sweet words!

      Delete