Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Brush lettering with Tombow Brush Pens!


Hey friends!
Heres an update on my practice! I found these sheets from Olivia from Random Olive to be helping! It's not only learning but it's soothing if that makes any sense?
I guess you would have to try it to see. 

Let's look at my progress ...


I hate the letter T as bad as I do the letter J- why you ask? The letter J is in my name and there is nothing cute about writing a letter J. So as I started on these T's I just found they are soooo pretty! I'm telling you these worksheets are pretty awesome. 

Here is my small set of Tombow pens - they really make brush lettering fun. Each pen has a brush tip and a fine tip. You can find them here Tombow Love

Well friends that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! 
Xoxo
Jossie

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having so much fun learning :) Love your collection of pens :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia told me via Instagram that I would need to get really smooth copy paper to be able to use Tombow without them fraying. Are you using special paper? If yes what paper and where is it from? Or have you found problems with the pens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aubree! Thanks for stopping by! This paper here is regular copy paper. I used copy paper because I was practicing only. The best paper to use would be Rhodia notebooks. I also tend to use colors other then black to practice. Saving my black for special projects. Hope this helps!

      Delete