Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Pineapple Craze!

Hey Peeps! Are you ready for another National Scrapbook day!?
The girls and I are getting together for our second annual NSD party!
Last year I served up strawberry margaritas but this year it's all about pineapples!
 
 
 
I ran to my local Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree and found these goodies. I am so excited for our holiday! You can check out last years party here : NSD Party 2014 

 
I used this photo as inspiration and I am going to hit this store up sometime soon! If you don't follow Pippa & Co on IG - do! They have the cutest stuff for partys!   

Yes,  I making the pledge to get shit done! Photos will be laid (lol) and layouts will be made!
 
I am hoping to make at least 5 layouts, 5 Project life spreads, Start and finish my Dec. Daily 2014 and finish my daughter's baby shower album! whew! That is a lot of crap but that's my goal!
 
Who's in!?
Let's do this!
 
What will you be doing on this wonderful paper holiday!!!?? 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait!!!! You are going to do all that tomorrow? I can't wait to see :D

    ReplyDelete