Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Planner Meet-Up!

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! 
It's has been over a month since I last blogged. I apologize for that. I got engaged on Christmas Day and a few days later married! My brother in law was diagnosed with stage 4 Cancer around Thanksgiving. In a pledge I gave up crafting and buying craft supplies. I also closed down my shop in order to commit my time to being by my brother in-laws side.  We lost him two days after we were married. I'm still in shock because everything happened  so fast. My postings will still be sporadic as I am still dealing with this loss. 

So let's get to the heart of this post. Planner meet-up!
I had the pleasure of joining these ladies and their beautiful planners. 
I was able to touch and look through everyone's systems. I loved the kikki k and the filofax as much as I thought I was going to! In fact after I got home I ordered a GOLD kikki k! I will show pictures once I receive it! 
We started the day by having coffee and going through everyone's planners. From there we went on a shopping trip to Papersource, Kate Spade, and a Japanese stationary store. Last but not least we invaded The Container Store. It was such a blast!     





 I hope you enjoyed coming with me on my adventure! Until next time my sweet readers! :)

Jossie

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun...and shopping too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, hugs.:)

    I'm glad that you were able to do a little something that makes you happy. The meet-up looks and sounds like it was a lot of fun! Could this be the year of the planner?!? I'm excited to break mine out again and use it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next one I would love to go!!!!! Girl I cannot believe everything your family has been through! HUGE HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next one I would love to go!!!!! Girl I cannot believe everything your family has been through! HUGE HUGS!

    ReplyDelete