Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Planner Babe! Yes- I am talking to YOU!

Oh yeah... you know you are getting sucked into all those planners that are appearing on IG and facebook! Right!? So how many do you own? Don't be shy!? 
No, but really... wouldn't this mug be perfect for all your IG posts!?

You are in luck... my mug is on sale for 13 right here at Jossie Posie 
I'm not trying to break the bank babe I'm just trying to keep you stylin. 
Like I have said before there is not enough cool stuff for us cool paper lovers.  





So there you have it- why not be cool when your havin your morning cup of joe :)

Watch out for me... creating is in my blood. Can't stop won't stop!  

toodles!
Jossie 

8 comments:

  1. I think I'm the only person in the world who hasn't jumped on the planner bandwagon, LOL! Nice cup though...love the big bright red lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doreen you are lucky! Dont get caught in the trap! :) it's never ending

      Delete
  2. I love this! How about one with a bow?!? I'll have to get rid of a couple of my other mugs so I can get this, haha! Great job, girl! P.S. I currently have two planners. I am, however, in the process of making my faux Midori!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Liz---- please teach me once you make it - I really want one but dont want to break down and buy one! Your tempting me to go to Joanns and buy some leather! lol

      Delete
  3. I only have 1 planner...but I really really want one that you can add pages to and use forever...just haven't figured out which one yet :D

    Super cute mug!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's hard trust me! I am actually using my smaller kate spade like you and I'm loving that it fits perfect in my purse.

      Delete
  4. Super cute. I only have one planner and it's from target . Mines super simple but I haven't been crazy about planner just yet😉

    ReplyDelete