Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Get Messy Thursday!





Get Messy Thursday!

I just want to say if it was not for my get messy group I would miss a day of blogging! Thank goodness they hold me accountable! These ladies are so awesome and their talent is contagious! 
So with that let's get into this weeks pages!
I wanted to get back to basics with these weeks pages. I kept it simple with a blk stabilo pencil and paper. Easy peasy! 


I don't know this girl I drew just had a bitch face and she just needed to say "bitch please"

But this lilttle fox is just as sweet as can be! Again just pencil and paper! Wa la- art! 
Last but not least I had to write something out. I used my new washi from the dollar store. Still can not believe I scored it! 

Ok friends! Please go ck out my messy sisters! 

If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal




xoxo

Jossie Posie 






8 comments:

  1. Love it! you are an amazing artist :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to me Linda - thank you for seeing the beauty in my art :)

      Delete
  2. Back to basics!! Loving the "Bitch please!" and cute fox! :0)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doreen! hahaha I have such a potty mouth but I'm glad you see my sense of humor :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Very sweet, v nice handwriting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your pages. That fox is adorable and I love your writing. xo

    ReplyDelete