Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Get Messy An Art Journal: My Gift

Get Messy In the hiz-ouse!

Today is a pretty special day because my heart is a peace. So many things going on in my personal life as well as my business adventures that sometimes my ability to get creative gets pushed back. So with that said I am here today to share my pages with you.

This pages here I decided to wrap myself a gift. With my heart being at peace 
this page represents that life is a gift. This journal is a gift. I am able to sit and just express myself on paper. I express myself through art and creating. This is a new outlet I now have. I can loose myself in pretty paper. The best part... I have found some pretty amazing ladies here in my get messy group and real life friends who also get lost with me in pretty.
It was only fitting to use some of my favs... polka dots, bows and these colors. 

This page here I just started to write some words in acrylic paint. I went with words that seemed fitting for November. This page I created last week and it seems so fitting that peace was the last word I wrote. I am truly at peace. I am letting go and just being here in the moment. I want to enjoy each moment with my family. In the end my family is really the only thing I need.  



Thank you for stopping by friends!
Before you go....
 If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal




xoxo
Jossie Posie 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and pages! Finding peace in life is so very important...glad you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages...hugs! it is important to express feelings to help us along in life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jossie! I know I'm not the only one here who is thankful and lucky to have you as a friend. Fancy Friends Forever.:)

    ReplyDelete