Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Get Messy An Art Journal: Fall

Get Messy! Get Messy Thurrrrrrsday!
Today I am sharing some pages I created with inspiration from my fellow get messy sisters. When we first started this group I noticed how pretty their pages were with beautiful flowers and leaves. So here is my take...

Now my leaves are super crunchy and I used lots of glue to keep them down. It may not be pretty but I love the way it makes me think of November.


These bad boys ( leaves ) I used my tiny attacher by Tim Holtz. 


my fav craft tape........ I loved that I got to use it again.


You know I had to start writing. Pretty came to mind.


And this is what I think of you! I think you are pretty great! 

If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal


xoxo
Jossie Posie

6 comments:

  1. Love these pages...love the fall colored leaves :)

    ok...I'm a dork...yesterday I kept checking to see if you had posted your journal and I was like ah she missed a week! Then this morning I seen it and I was like oh yeah yesterday was not Thursday...for some reason I kept thinking yesterday was Thursday (even though I knew it wasn't) I know I'm a weirdo ha ha ha...Yay...you didn't miss a week :D

    Great outlet...always love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so crazy fun! Trust me I loose the days of the week being off of work. Seems like my week is sooo long now!

      Delete
  2. Is that masking type styled washi tape or did you create washi tape w/ masking tape and your printer (can that even be done! LOL?????)?! Either way it is great!
    Love your take on the "leaf" pages! I think I may try that myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes - you must give it a try! The best part was picking the leaves out! A silly as that may sound! The washi is from Studio Calico. It's preprinted craft or scotch tape. I already looked into making some and it's pretty expensive. I would of loved adding that to my shop!

      Delete
  3. I adore the leaves and that fall-themed tape! (And yes. I, too, thought it was Thursday yesterday!)

    ReplyDelete