Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Paint. Plan. Play with Ashley Goldberg!

Hi friends!

As October comes to an end I am so excited for November! I am starting a class taught by Ashley G. I am crazy about all her stamps and papers! They are so unique and fun! You can take a look at her work here in her Etsy shop. So the class is through Studio Calico and I decided I needed to get my supplies together. I had bought this old cola crate from a vintage flea market a while back I had no idea what I was going to put in it but for $5 it was a steal. So here is how I have her loaded. 
These crate holds my: acrylic paints
-water pencils
- water soluble crayons
-masks
-gesso
-gel mediums 
-painting pots
Take a look see.......   



This photo is from Studio Calico... I beg you to zoom in on it- it's just ooozing with yumminess!
The class may still be open join with me!


Now the real question is - will I log on and keep up!? I am going to try my hardest! I am hoping this will help me out on the goal I had of making my own prints. I am trying to come clean and finish up my list before this year ends. I want to be on to bigger and better things such as new goals and challenges. I love learning. Some may say I'm addicted to taking classes but I'm all for making myself a better person. So friends there you have it! 

I will share my doodles and prints on here as the class rolls along. 

xoxo
Jossie Posie 



3 comments: