Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Get Messy!

Well hello there! Starting your Thursday off with some GET MESSY today!? Yes!
You have come to the right place my friend! Today's get messy brought to you by the simple me.
Every week I feel like I am all over the place and I just wanted to change it up a bit. Pulled my energy to create these pages from peace that is within me. Sometimes I have to learn to just be still. I can not be in control of everything and everyone around me. So here we go... this is me being calm  :) that's a nervous smile lol


So this saying reminded me that I have so far to go with reaching my goals. A reminder to continue to work hard and have fun doing it. I'm an artist and all I want to do is create.  


Oh  you know a lil quote from my man Tom Cruise because hey lets get real ... that was best damn part of that movie! (Show me the money click here) ok ok I lied maybe this part was pretty good too!


These little spooky kids.... I had to. I found this stamp set at Joann's. I don't stamp much but I think they are pretty adorbs. 

So there you have my MESSY FRIENDS! GET MESSY WITH US! SHOW US WHAT YA GOT? 
Connect with us crafty vixens and use the hashtag #getmessyartjournal. We post every Thursday and would love to see what you create!

   If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal




xoxo

Jossie Posie 


 

6 comments:

  1. simple or complex...you have a great gift in your art...Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh that pretty feather...i felt your calm:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feather page! So serene.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of these pages! And the layered quote is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete