Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Get Messy!!!

Ta da... Yes! It's get messy day!

I was trying to keep it simple for this week and wanted to stop after 2 pages but somehow a letter and some words wanted out. Let's Do this!


Studio Calico killed it with this printed craft tape- that stuff is my fave. 


I took this photo because I love to take this walk. I enjoy the view and I know this is my turn around point on my walk. It feels good to get to this point. 

Sticking to the FALL theme hey why not FALL in love? 
Again that washi tape did me in! 





One of my favorite sayings...



This here folks is an open letter. It is to a special someone. 

So there you have it my get messy friends!  


If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal




xoxo

Jossie Posie 



4 comments:

  1. Love your pages...so "simple" yet so meaningful...Love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pages rock this week. I've never read that madness quote before, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...will you be selling that Madness print, soon?:) Love the pages, esp the cute pic of you and your guy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages! Especially the first one - so simple but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete