Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Get Messy! October's Prompt and Link Up!

Get Messy Thursday! Today's prompt is Gratitude. I think it is so fitting since November is in two days. As I was reflecting on this prompt I chose to be grateful for my family. I am proud of each one of them. They fill my heart with love. I love to cook for them and always excited when they share bits of their days with me. I am always an open ear. I love listening to them and watching their facial expressions. So I could go on and on so let me get to my pages :)   




I had to throw some glitter in there.






 

This is what happens when I get a hold of alphabet stamps ... they never line up. 

Thanks for stopping by! 


If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal


xoxo
Jossie Posie

6 comments:

  1. Sweet pages! I actually love how the alphabet stamps are off-center. It gives the page charm. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love The gold! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the unlined letters...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the negative space and the way you hand-journaled so much on your last page!
    Love to see lots of journaling! BTW I can't get my stamps to line up either... WTHeck?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Doreen thanks for stopping by!! I know I hardly journal so it felt nice. Your comments are always fun to read!

      Delete