Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Let's laminate everything! DIY Project Life Tag

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a project life tag I made for my " This is me class" with Maggie Holmes. I started off with free printable's from Shanna Noel. I cut these out by hand and made a tag that I could use on my page. I have tons of lil confetti from Studio Calico and I never know what to do with them. So here we goooo....





Easy peasy lemony squeezey! All that was left to do after this was to trim the edges! Best lil invention for $17.99 at your local target!


Here are some tags I created for my nephew's sweets table. 

Thanks for coming by!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute tag with confetti! I have a bunch of sequins that I don't use because I don't know how to attach it...this is something that looks easy to do :) Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete