Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Instyle Magazine Fall Kick Off Party with Kate Spade in SF!

Hi Peeps! It's FRI-YAY!

Today I am sharing some pictures from an event I attended at Kate Spade SF. I had a blast like I did at the book signing party I attended earlier... you can see that here. So each guest was given an Instyle Magazine and a chance to win a Kate Spade polka dot hand bag. You know I'm coo 
-coo for coco puffs and Kate Spade! So I entered and so did my boyfriend. Well guess what he WON!!!!!
check it out!!





So there you have it! The party was FAB! I went knowing I would be buying my planner and came home with  Kate Spade Bag! It is a Cedar Street Dot Margot. I still am in shock he won!  The Staff was so awesome! They were so friendly and made us feel so welcomed. We had a blast! Champagne & macroons were to die for! My favorite was the salted caramel. Dreamy! If you ever venture to SF Union Square please go see these ladies at the KATE SPADE SAN FRANCISCO CENTRE. 

Here is my darling bag! I took this baby to back to school night! Stripes & Polka Dots- Oh Yes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Live colorfully!

xoxo- 
Jossie Posie 




   

4 comments:

  1. Ummm...is it bad to say...I'm totally jelly!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!
    Awesome bag...congrats to your boyfriend...I mean you! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag!! Lucky girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love. I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete