Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Get Messy Art Journal: Let's do this!

 Ok you know the drill....... it's THURSDAY! Today I am sharing pages out of my journal with you folks. Now keep in mind I'm an amature! I create with my two little hands and I usually don't know what comes out until I'm sitting there and sh** just starts happening. This week I'm a lil angry lol - why you ask...? Ok hmm I will tell you. I want a new filofax planner or a kiki k planner BUT I can not bring myself to buy it. I have a new Kate Spade Agenda and an old Kate Spade A5. Oh and a new Bando planner that's totally cute but way to small. So yeah I'm pist and just basically being a baby. Ok enough I will get over it. :)
Let's get messy shall we.........



That's me and you!

I used a white jelly roll from Sakura on this blk card stock. I think this white pen is pretty damn awesome :)



The madness. Filo this and that. Forget that noise I'm going to make my Kate Spade planner shine!  




Oh here we have these washi tapes that I just am totally crushing on. 

I decided they all needed to be shown. 


So I just wrote my feelings to them. That's normal right? 



Oh ok ... here is my drawing of Jackie O. I love her and her style. I secretly want to cut my hair short like her.

Ok my friends please go check out my #getmessy sisters!
  If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal



Thank you for stopping by!


Jossie and The Pussy Cats!!! 


18 comments:

  1. Cute pages!!! That white pen is awesome; I've been looking for a good one!
    Also LOVE that washi tape page! What a simple yet fun design idea...I'm totally stealing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Doreen! Please do still and tag me on IG- i would love to see what you create!

      Delete
  2. Such fun pages...I love how you just throw it all out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda - I had to - all these damn pretty planners! lol

      Delete
  3. I love my nude filofax :D But i really like the black kate spade with the zip but it's so expensive :/
    And a good choice of washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie my gosh I drool every time I see your nude filo! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you crack me up! Love the washi challenge and your drawing is great : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl I am glad I made you crack up! My drawing needs some work but thanks for seeing the potential in me!

      Delete
  6. This totally made me laugh! I love love the washi. I am also thinking about this whole Filo craze...don't suppose my Dayrunner from 1991 would work very well;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl just add washi and glitter to your day runner! I bet you can get it lookin fab! Besides styles always make a comeback!

      Delete
  7. Haha these pages are so mental. I love them! They are full of so much joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Briella lol I am glad you see my crazy mental state! The nude filo is driving me to go insane!

      Delete
  8. I can't believe you made a collage of a Filofax. Genius. I share that Filofax love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mood from your pages this week! I'm really partial to your choice of washi tape! LOVE! I'm also considering cutting my hair really short...yikes! It,s scary, but I want to be daring you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes I love daring! I just wish i was daring to cut it! Thanks you for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Awesome pages. I totally understand the planner angst. I want a new planner so bad but I can't afford one. Still lovely pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh. So cute. And I love that adorable tower of washi tape! You're great.

    Uncustomary Art.

    ReplyDelete