Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Art Class with Dina Wakley

Morning my crafty peeps! Today I am sharing a class I took last month with Dina Wakley. She is awesome and super talented! Look at these colors below of her new mixed media line! The colors are all FAB! I can't give up all her techniques because that would not be fair to her and her business. I will however share a couple of fun shots I took from my day! -let's go!
yummy yum yum! pure fun!

my desktop... subject: drawing faces

selfie! these sweet ladies were so excited to take a selfie!

Oh yes... but first a selfie with Dina!

The master showing us how she creates magic!

My face drawing......

This was my before on the left. Looks a lil silly :)

I did not escape class with out getting some paint on me!
So there you have it! I had so much fun! I went solo but met many sweet ladies! Now if I could just get to my desk and practice what I learned we will be alright!

hmmm I need to make time to play!

xoxo
Jossie

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Awesome drawing skills :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finished result! Love the little bit of paint you got on you; it's not fun unless you get a little on you, right?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete