Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Your name on a grain of rice...Just Kidding! On Vinyl!

It's Monday! Yay! Let's DO THIS!

hmmmmm Okay? Did I convince you today is great yet!?

Well it is because we are going to make it count. Monday's don't have to be a drag think of it as a fresh new day to start off the week!

So what have I got for you today!? Your name on a grain of rice! Just kidding sorta... there is such a thing in... Ensenada, Mexico! No really, today I just wanted to share a new item in my Etsy Shop Jossie Posie . I am offering a new service where I will cut your name in vinyl and you can place it anywhere you would like.

So this here was a clearance notebook I bought at TJ Max for $3! I loved the gold and back! I brought it home and placed my name on it. Love it! Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo
Jossie Posie 


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I was going to ask if you painted the notebook--really cute. Good luck on your venture!

    ReplyDelete