Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My love affair with VINYL!

Let's walk down memory lane shall we? On November 14, 2012, I wrote my first  blog post prompted by my love affair with vinyl. As most of you who know me or follow my crafty craziness know that the purchase of my first Cricut lead me to open up my shop Jossie Posie. I have been making wineglasses, sports tumblers and really anything I can get vinyl on! I can't believe it will be almost two years! Well let me just say it has been fun and it has shown me a lot about being a responsible shop owner.

So last night my last listing for my popular Little Mermaid  wineglass sold out. I am at a crossroad as to continue to list her again or not. I am in the process of brain storming different products to add to my shop. So today I just wanted to share a few characters that were added to the shop.










 

Vinyl layering has become so easy for me because I have had so much practice with it over the last two years. So there it is folks.......... my love affair with vinyl. 

To vinyl or to move on.... the struggle is real folks!

thanks for letting me vent and get my thoughts out there ...

#ilovethesmellofvinyl

Jossie Posie
        

1 comment: