Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Goal: starting a buisness #girlboss (series 1)

Hi sweet bloggy friends.....

So one of my goals was to start a buisness. I would love to design prints, mugs and tees! I find myself reseraching this subject daily. I am reading books, taking classes and observing many girlbosses out their doing their thing. What's important to me is to be original.

With that in mind I thought I would share my Amazon Wish List .

In researcing these topics these are the tools I would need.
 
I do have a  laptop and printer that I currently use but I would love to put my hands on some new technology!  
 
So let me share what I have learned in case you too would like to start a buisness.
 
 
First off is to create your art.
Scan your art into photoshop where you can change colors & such.
Then you can modify your art by using the Wacom tablet's handheld pen.
Lastly, once you are happy with your design send it off to print!
 
It does not seem hard at all. I am looking forward to making designs in September once I am settled into being a stay at home mom :)
My last day of work - I know I know I keep mentioning it is August 15th. This is so scary for me. I have worked since I was 14! I'm looking forward to this next chapter in my life.
 
Remember where there is a will there is a way! Art makes my soul happy.
 
xoxo
Jossie Posie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  

8 comments:

  1. Good luck to you. I'm sure you will be successful! Can't wait to see your art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't be happier, for you, Love! YOU WILL BE SO AWESOME at this!!! You already are! :D

    ReplyDelete