Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Get Messy Thursday!

Hey all......... happy Thursday and Happy Birthday to meeeeee! 
Yes, it's my Birthday and I forgot about it until my best friend and niece sent me messages at midnight. So let's get this party started shall we!?

Yay! Let's get messy!


This pen is truly amazing it can be found here Fude Ball writes like BUTTA!






So there you have it some of the thoughts that are going through my mind right now are coming through this journal. I'm diging it.This journal is for me. I can do what I want in it. I will say it again I love that their are no rules... it's you and the paper. Hope you liked them.... gold all day every day!

If you would like to see my get messy sisters you can follow below...


If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal




4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Get page. Love the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, girl! This is going to be easy remembering your birthday since yours and Linda's are the same, haha!

    ReplyDelete