Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Get Messy Art Journal!


Happy tha- tha- Thursday!
Yes- get messy Thursday! 
Sharing my art journal - this time around I used my Tombow  brush markers... I love them! Check it out...
 
I'm hoping to get better as I practice more. What I love about this journal is it is free! No rules!  
 
 
This page was prompted because as I am getting older I am experimenting  with art like when I was little. I want to create with out the worries of -is this 
good enough? Hell yes it's good enough! Lol



 
Thanks for coming by today!
 
You getting messy today!?
 
If not check us out here:
If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal


 

 


3 comments:

  1. Really like the "make your mark" one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the I week never grow up. Did you take those photos?

    ReplyDelete