Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Get Messy Art Journal! Sometimes less is more!

Hi my fellow get messy girls! I brought out my handy dandy typewriter to journal this time around. I knew I wanted to keep it simple this week so I tried to tone it down some. I'm a Leo and sometimes that's hard for me! Speaking of Leo's... it's my birthday month!

Let's get messy shall we darling!?





 So what do you think? Did I accomplish toning down my pages!?

  
If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal


Thanks for stopping by! Let's GET MESSY!

xoxo
Jossie Posie

9 comments:

  1. I love how you are using the PL cards on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda- I have to use them up! I have way too many PL kits! Going to bring them and get about 15 pages done at the expo!! Crossing my fingers!!

      Delete
  2. Accomplished? You ROCKED it! My favourite pages of yours, yet! So good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olya - thank you! :)

      I never do pink even though it's my favorit color!

      Delete
  3. objective achieved beautifully xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. August 15th! Are you an August baby too!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday for tomorrow xx
    Great pages too by the way.

    ReplyDelete