Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Get Messy An Art Journal ** A self portrait!

Hi my messy friends! ahhh yeah today is Get Messy Tha Tha Tha Thursday!
So this month's challenge was to journal who you are and to create a page about yourself without a photo.
I have got to admit this prompt was FUN! Let's go.......

So for my first journal page I used a Studio Calico project life card that I had been hoarding. The card says "here".I really love the card not only because it's gold but because I am so here. I am off of work right now and I am loving being a stay at home mom. I'm present with everything that surrounds me. I cherish every moment being home. So back to this page I sprayed gold color shine from Heidi Swapp with a stencil for the background.




Here is my page about myself without my picture. This page was so fun to make. I felt like a little kid cutting out pictures in magazines.






  If you would like to see my get messy sisters you can follow below...


If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check outthese crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal



Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. That gold page. That gold page. I can't see anything else because of its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gold page!! Can never get enough of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a stickler for sparkles and all things gold and shiny ^^ I really enjoyed reading about your pages! I love how you filled each page right to the brim. It really feels like you're loving life! Also loving that pink tape with the little heart patterns :)

    ugh! I'm like counting down the days to september now so I can get started journalling with you girls! Can't waiiiiit.

    http://xelizaetcx.tumblr.com (had to use an old google account to sign in - which links to a now defunct fashion blog from years past... feel free to check out the tumblr link instead to see me in my current state haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I am loving the gold SO much too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages, Jossie!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete