Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Workspace Wednesday!

Hi Friends! Linking up today with Marcy Penner over at hello forever. Today I am at work but I am wishing to sneak in some craft-time! I am Deputy for the State Of California and on lunch I like to plan my crafty evenings. So today I brought with me these new stamps by Ashley Goldberg that I am dying to create with.

Take a peek of what my lunchtime looks like.......
 

 
Nevermind my greek yogurt that I sweeten up with some honey nut cherrios :)
 
So yes, today I am just dreaming of what I can create with these beauties.
My two sweet IG friends and I are challenging ourselves to create something and send them to eachother kind of like a swap.
 
This picture is also bittersweet because on August 15th I will be taking a six month leave from work to be home with my baby who starts kindergarten. I am really looking forward to helping out in his classroom and enjoying him. I will no longer have to commute to work which takes me 2 hours everyday. I will miss my court family here and so thats why I say it's bittersweet. I am also looking forward to having more time to create with my crafty tools.
 
Happy Workspace Wednesday!
Jossie Posie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  

3 comments:

  1. Cute stamps...I daydream at work too ha ha ha!

    That is awesome to spend some quality time with your little one--sounds exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am soo excited! I wish my last day was today!! Lol

      Delete
  2. I love how you have a slew of stamps at work! It'll be so awesome though to spend more time with your baby. These are the "cute" years and you definitely don't want to miss out!

    ReplyDelete