Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco 2014


Hi Friends! On Saturday, I attended the Renegade Craft Fair  and lets just say it was so awesome to be around so many makers! This was my second time attending. I knew what it was going to be like and I was ready. This time attending it was a little different for me. I went knowing I wanted to capture the event for you. So lets get started  
This huge cow head  - it's on my list to purchase! This booth is Sweaty Taxidermy   and that right there folks is Eva.

OOh another table I love to visit is with Danni from Oh hello friend she is always super sweet. Her shop is in Fullerton and evey item is so cute! She also offers workshops there. You may remember I took Jenna's Calligraphy Class back in March.

Take and makes were happening with Sienne Josselin who's is also in  the LA area. She holds workshops so do check out her site too! 

Meet Lisa from Zelmarose and Molly from  Rabbit Foot Fern  their set up was fab.



Lovely Paper from the 
The Weekend Press


This cutie is Kristina Micotti all her designs were super fun!

I really did want to bring all these kitty's home with me
you can see more here: Trelabela  

Alivia from shopbracket -  I adored everything here!


Another fav find was Stacey from  Fletcher and Fox. Loved each one!


Twinkie from Twinkie Chan 
A new vendor I found was  The Paper Trail shop lots of fun and new paper products.  

Last but not least I found Cody Williams from Yetis And Friends you know if you follow me that these guys are my
style!




Of course I couldn't leave with out going to have some photo booth fun!

Thanks for coming by! I hope you felt like you walked the isles with me at the Renegade Craft Fair! Do ck out all the links I provided for some awesome stuff!

xoxo
Jossie

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome craft fair! Of course, it's San Fran and full of creative people. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so fun! I love being around craftiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous--! ha! I have been wanting to go to this for-evah! One day I will make it there!

    ReplyDelete