Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Huffy Beach Cruiser - Let's Ride!

Hi Friends! Today I am sharing some fun DIY projects I made for my beach cruiser. I really really enjoy my bike. It's a tad tall for me but being on my tippy toes is something I still have to get used too. The smaller cruiser would have been way to small for me. So here goes... I added a cute basket and bell to give my bike a fun look.
she's so pretty!

ofcourse when I bike with my little guy drinks & snacks will be inside!

purchased my bell and basket at target

I decided to spray paint my bell pink because thats my favoritee color :)


here is my basket after two coats of white spray paint







This is my bike before & my cute riding partner 

 

love being on the road I feel like a kid again!


My Huffy beach cruiser review: This is a starter bike. I say that because its a lil stiff to ride uphill but what bike isnt? This bike does not have brakes on the handle bars but if you need to brake just pedal backwards. I love the price I paid for it. It was $88 and you can buy it here Walmart.com I wanted a bike that was put together and that I could start riding right away. It's a fun bike. It was my Mother's day gift and actually all my kids enjoy riding it. Now I need to get my two girls their own beachcruiser! If you want to hit the pavement this summer def ck it out!  You can also check out Huffy's  website for some super cute bikes if your willing to pay a little more.

Thanks for coming by my sweet friends!
xoxo
Jossie

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! We love our cruisers! All five of us have one & love going on rides! We always end up going 8-10 miles! We'll ride stop for breaks or stop by Sonic for slushes! We pack my basket up w/water & snacks, phones, keys & wallet! Here in AZ though, it's extremely hot to go on rides as often as we'd like. But when the weather cools off a tiny bit, we try to fit in w/all the soccer!

    ReplyDelete