Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Modern Calligraphy Class with Jenna Rainey

Morning Folks!

So this was my second calligraphy class that I have taken with Jenna from Monvoir. My first class was taken over at oh hello friend  shop in Fullerton, Ca. Due to crazy traffic I was late and missed the first 20 minutes of class. So I decided if I ever got to take another class I would and I did. Come take a peek with me.


I was given this calligraphy starter kit and it was packaged so beautifully


the lesson started off with us practicing holding the nib correctly.


The class was held at Little Paper Planes in San Francisco, CA. 


Ok so here goes..... I was supposed to be practicing calligraphy skills and my hand just wanted to write freely. I love the way the nib & pen flow so easily in my hand.  I guess you could tell I had other things on my mind. Over all I loved the class the second time around and made a promise to myself to practice.


Here I am with Jenna who is super sweet and so giving. I admire her work.

If I ever get married to my honey I def would not think twice she would be making my invitations!




Thanks for stopping by!
Jossie Posie :) 


* If you would like to see my blog post on the first class you can see that here.





2 comments: