Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hello Kitty's 40th anniversary & some EXCITING news!

Hi friends!
 
On Saturday, I got lucky to go and celebrate Hello Kitty's 40th anniversary at a Sanrio Store! My girlfriend who is also a big HK fan picked me up and we made our way over. I wanted to share some pictures and tell you some exciting news...........
 
 
Are you ready for this!?...



Yes, my sweet friends and fellow Hello Kitty lovers - Sanrio will be having their first Hello Kitty Convention this year in Los Angeles! It's about a 7 hour drive for me but I would love to go! Please see all the details here: Sanrio.com  I def think a trip to Disneyland is in order too!  Double the fun!
 
I am excited the most to share my love of HK with my daughter who is pretty excited to go too!
 
Wont you meet us there!?
 
xoxo
Jossie Posie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment