Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

#GIRLBOSS - yes, you need this book!

I came across this book on IG-yes, because that's one of my addictions. I need to learn to stay off IG so I can keep my money in my pocket. So I went down to my local Barnes & Nobles and there it was. I took a trip last month and my flight was nine hours. This book was my perfect companion. My review- let's do this....
 
 
So this book was fun to read- why you ask......... because she is so honest and raw. Sophia Amoruso tells you exactly what's on her mind. She paints the perfect picture. I am not one to read because I just can't sit still long enough to finish a book! I did not have a problem finishing this book. I'm going to tell you she is a bad ass. She deserves everything great in her life. She started her buisness on eBay- yes eBay. I don't  want to give away this whole book but it is an awesome book. Especially if your like me... a girl with a dream.
 
You can check her out here or her book here  #GIRLBOSS
 
xoxo
Jossie       

4 comments:

  1. I've heard about this book and wanted to check it out. Glad to hear you liked it. I've heard lots of rave reviews and am going to need to pick it up one day soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes, snag the book if you see it!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to add this to my list to read :) Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had seen this too on IG! I'll add to my list!

    ReplyDelete