Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Get Messy Art Journal - Goals!

Thanks for joining me today for a Thursday recap of my get messy journal.




Shall we begin?

If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal





So there you have it! I ADORE these stamps by Ashley Goldberg. Loved using them to create my pages. I am having so much fun with this journal. It's like a diary for grown-ups. I was prompted by a sweet girl's blog I read you can check her out here:  Zie of Darling Dear . She wrote a post on being accountable. I have all these things I want to do and I just don't have any time to complete them all. So I decided I needed to start acting on them. The first thing was to write them out. I want to find out what I am good at. Wish me luck as I travel with this journal on my adventure! 

What are some of your goals?     

xoxo
Jossie Posie

6 comments:

  1. it looks like you are having so much fun! keep up the great work and stay at those goals!!! :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard but I'm going to do it!

      Delete
  2. Your pages look GREAT, Jossie!! I love what you did with the stamps! What ink did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Corine-Thank you! I used the hotpink neon ink pads I think they are by hero arts. The aqua was from Heidi Swap.

      Delete