Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

**Get Messy** An Art Journal Challenge

Hi I'm back again to share my Get Messy Journal with you! The pages I made today reflect how I am feeling and I hope I don't offend anyone! I love this way of being able to express myself and also be able to put it down on paper. Every time I write how I feel it is giving me more conviction to stick to my goals. So here goes... one of my goals was to eat right & work out.

As I am writing this post I see a BIG fat error! lol My date is wrong. Jossie Jossie Jossie what will I ever do with you? So here I am at the gym. I have been trying to loose 10 pounds for the longest!. These last ten pounds will just not come off me - but never fear folks> I AM DETERMINED. I WILL LOOSE TEN POUNDS.    





If you are new here Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal


Thanks for stopping by! Let's GET MESSY!

xoxo
Jossie Posie

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this thick red background you created. Words, patterns... you got it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually bought that brush marker in the kids crayola section at Target. Super fun brush markers! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your goals!!! Summertime is the hardest, but you have to find the time :D Looks like you got it under control :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Jossie. Work hard - but have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What 10 pounds, girl? You look great! And those pages... I love them.

    ReplyDelete