Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Amy Tan's Mixed Media Class

 
 
Last Friday I took Amy Tan's mixed media class. It was so fun! A group of my friends (who by the way I met all on IG) and I enjoyed this class so much. Amy taught us some tricks on how she stitches  and how to incorporate mixed media onto our PL pages. Our class kit contained some exclusive items! I recently am loving to watercolor so this class was right up my ally! I had so much fun, it was as if it was a reuinon from our last class with Amy which you can check out here
 
So here are some pictures of our day...
Theresa desk top!
Photo credit: Theresa @ My Documented Life 

Watercolor tricks!
 
Photo credit: Theresa @ My Documented Life

Class layouts
Photo credit: Theresa @ My Documented Life


My sweet sweet friend Theresa her and I are double trouble!  
 
Cheese!
 
 

Thank you for stopping by! If Amy  is ever in your area do go to her class she is so sweet and fun!
 
   



1 comment:

  1. Still so jealous and bummed :). Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete