Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

National Scrapbook Day! We invaded Joann's Crafts & Fabrics!

Let me start off by saying this is the FIRST time I celebrated our holiday!
 
My girlfriend Theresa and I gathered up our crafty friends and made a day of it!
Let's just say I did not get anything done but had so much fun!!
 
The best thing about this hobby is getting to hang out and talk with other women who love pretty paper as much as I do! Here's a peek of my day!
 
Strawberry Margaritas!
 


My crafty besties... Liz, Theresa, Renee and Linda (JoAnn is missing!)

These awesome Margarita cupcakes were to die for!
Thank you Linda!

Theresa and I - Theresa thank you for driving down!


So thats that my friends........ I wish I would have taken pictures of everyone's projects but I was on a mission to get my stamp binder put together.

What did you do on NSD?

xoxo
Jossie Posie  
  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I can't believe I forgot to get a picture with you girls! Wah!!!

    ReplyDelete