Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Class with Kelly Purkey!



Wanted to share a recap of my class with Kelly Purkey with you all today. I had the best time! I took two classes with her. The first class we made a instagram mini album. I had never made one before so it was very cool! The second class I took was preparing some project life spreads. Kelly gave us so much product in both classes. Oh gosh and the stamp sets in both were super awesome too! What made the class super fun was during the break we stayed in and ate lunch. She sat at our table and filled us in on her travel adventures and listened to all my silly stories. I loved seeing my sweet friends that I have meet through instagram. The whole day was such a treat. Let me just say crafty girls are the nicest girls. Here we are being silly because posed pictures are sometimes boring.



So happy I took my instax to be able to capture these memories...
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
Jossie Posie
   

2 comments:

  1. I love our IG community of sweet, crafty, creative chicks! This looks fun! Wish we had meet ups on the East Coast!

    ReplyDelete