Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's DIY Party!

Hi! Happy day before Valentines!  
Every year I host a Valentine Craft party. It's the one day out of the year that my sister's and nieces
come over and craft with me. I bake lots of treats and they make their husbands a Valentine card.
This year I thought I would do something different. I decided we would each make a floral headpiece. Get ready for picture overload :)  

To start the party off this DIY banner helped. Place a string through clearance christmas bows.


Pink donuts!

I ordered these heart shaped pizza's for my guests.

A little pink bubbly was a must!

My guests made valentine cards before we started our DIY project. 

sweets are my weekness!

This is us being silly. I love that my family supports me with all my crazy ideas. 


Here is my inspiration... found this little lady on IG and all her floral headpieces are so pretty.

Ta da!



So there you have it........ this was the best Valentine party I have had! We had so many laughs that my cheeks hurt! I think we could of all used smaller flowers but all in all they were made with love.

I hope I inspired you to get your girlfriends together and craft DIY-style :)

xoxo
Jossie Posie 

1 comment: