Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

DIY LOVE is in the air!

Happy February!
The month when we get to share love with our family & friends!

So I have been on a mission to decorate of course! lol

So here we go.... I added the word Love to my throw pillow.
This project was so easy did it in 20 min max! I was even sick! Don't ask me why I still craft when I'm sick~


I ran my red iron on vinyl through my Cricut.

This is my new cart that I purchased on clearance at Michaels for 19... still pricey but my daughter loves the images.

The word love is now cut. My cricut makes cutting a breeze by doing it for you!


Here I am ironing it on to my chevron pillow cover.

Ta Da! Easy Peasy 


I now have some cute Valentine's Day throw pillows on my sofa :)

If you don't own a die cutter you could always trace and cut by hand like I did in this banner I made a few years back


You can find a Cricut Mini sometimes as low as $69 at Michael's craft stores. 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Jossie Posie 



No comments:

Post a Comment