Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Color Me Mine Review

Morning Crafters!
Today I am sharing a layout I did for a challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches and reviewing Color Me Mine


We had so much fun at Color Me Mine. We got to bring treats and paint a ceramic object of our choice.
I loved that we surprised my sister for her birthday.  


For the challenge I added this pocket card... I cut it at 3 x 8 to be able to fold over the pocket. I used an embellishment by Dear Lizzie. (Oh how I love all her products!)    

Here is my card that I also used black in and distressed the edges.

The inside of my pocket card is where I added my journaling. 

The staff was so friendly. We had a staff member with us at all times. She took everyone's color request and assisted us the whole time. We all enjoyed the fun atmosphere. I would def recommend coming to this place. Infact I would love to spend my birthday there!

Would love to see you stop on by Stuck On U Sketches and join our challenge!

xoxo
Jossie   

2 comments: