Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

DIY loving for Valentine's Day treats!

love is in the air......

love love love Heidi Swapp's new line sold at Michael's. 
This arrow stamp is so lovely.
I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!

Take a peek..... 


This is the stamp and you can add anything you would like to it - the possibilities are endless!

Grabbed some black ink and started to ink up this pretty little stamp.

Here you go... before and after
I took this plain treat bag and turned it into a sweet treat bag!

What are your favorite crafts to make for Valentine's Day?


xoxo
Jossie

2 comments:

  1. That is very cute. I might have to check out my michaels now

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!!! Super cute idea and your embellishing is so sweet. I will have to check for that stamp! ;-)

    ReplyDelete