Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Brother P- touch Review! Let's label EVERYTHING!

Happy Friday!
Today I am sharing how much I love this P-Touch Brother label maker!
I purchased it with the intentions of labeling all my ink pads. I have not made it that far but def had to open this bad boy up and give it a try!


The P-Touch comes with built in frames ... the hearts were perfect for my new lipstick.

It is so easy to use! It's a mini computer :) I was able to purchase this on sale for $19 at Office Depot (reg cost is $34.99) This handy dandy label maker also will print on fabric labels that you can stick on to clothing! I thought that was pretty neat! 

My new lipstick from Wet and Wild... Fergie is the maker and I had to test it out.
For $4 you can not beat the price. The color is called Old School Glam and I thought the name was so cute!


So here is my lable - I decided to put it on my Kate Spade planner along with some new stamps by Heidi Swapp.
Let's just say love all her new stamps & inks!

Hope everyone's weekend is super fun!

Happy Crafting!!!!
Jossie  


1 comment:

  1. I love the hearts on the P-touch!!! Have a great time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete